Cu nihil possit consetetur est, quo atqui omnium latine
Cu nihil possit consetetur est, quo atqui omnium latine ex, vel quis nusquam theophrastus an. Has sale appetere neglegentur cu, legere aeterno urbanitas pro ea, wisi molestiae mea et. Eum at vero brute alterum. Facete facilis posidonium no sed, facer referrentur accommodare sea ea. Labores docendi te sed. Posse ceteros sea ut, mel ad integre intellegebat.
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cook Time: 00:30
- Cuisine: French
- Servings: 5
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 2Beat egg yolks, 4 tablespoons white sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until thick and creamy.
- 3Pour cream into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to boil. Remove the cream from heat immediately. Stir cream into the egg yolk mixture; beat until combined.
- 4Pour cream mixture into the top pan of a double boiler. Stir over simmering water until mixture lightly coats the back of a spoon, about 3 minutes. Remove mixture from heat immediately and pour into a shallow heat-proof dish.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to broil.
- 7In a small bowl combine remaining 2 tablespoons white sugar and brown sugar. Sift this mixture evenly over custard. Place dish under broiler until sugar melts, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so as not to burn.
- 8Remove from heat and allow to cool. Refrigerate until custard is set again.
Eos dolor adversarium instructior. Qui ut convenire conceptam. Minimum mnesarchum ad sea, inani semper vim ad. Te per error quaestio antiopam, pro pericula imperdiet ad, vis at albucius molestie. Cum in insolens moderatius constituam, labore elaboraret at eum.